The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

Alround Fantastic

A wounder parody and homage to the older Public Service Announcements relating to a very relevant issue today, especially to Newgrounds. I really enjoyed it, and am plannning to show it to many of my friends.

Micwizard Micwizard

My Drill...

...Is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
Great movie.

Madness Dance Party 2 Madness Dance Party 2

EVERYBODY DANCE!

Sweet vid, a great cahnge of pace from the usual madness around here.
Also, the song is Ooh La La by The Wiseguys

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

I love you

Rainbow Dash. Memeception. Just everything about this game is fantastic. Rainbow Dash.

My Little Pony Sprites V5 My Little Pony Sprites V5

This is absolutely Great

It's fantastic. If you continue on like this and your last spike test, you will have a great game on you hands. I can't say enough of how great you did, and I am in eager anticipation for the final product. The only question is; are you going to make a platformer, a puzzle game, or minigame style like the one on hubworld. Personally, I would love to see all three, something kind of like Super Mario Brothers Superstar Saga in how it incorporated wonderful platforming, RPG, and minigames into the story. If you need help with ideas, writing, or music, send me a message, I would be glad to help! My profile has some music on it, but it's mostly for RPG's, and it's not very good. But soon I will have Fruity Loops, and then I can help with all the power a brony can muster! Anyway, awesome upload, and I hope to see more of you in the future.

urimas responds:

i've got someone for music and yes i'll incorporate platforming (like the running of the leaves) puzzles and minigames to

thanks for the review :)

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

We gonna find u

This is great. The only problem is that too many people don't know what this is from. Seriously, don't vote things down that you don't understand, try and learn! Anyway, great homage to a hilarious meme.

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

Awesome

I'm not really a fan of heavy metal music, but I know good music when I hear it. You did a great job with the symphonic cover, and the source sounds great as well. One thing I would do is make the orchestral stabs a little more prevalent, but that's just a personal touch. Great job to everyone who worked on this.

Kung Tai Ted Vs. The World Kung Tai Ted Vs. The World

Wow

This is one of the greatest drawings I have ever seen. Props for the great choice of fighters.