The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

Alround Fantastic

A wounder parody and homage to the older Public Service Announcements relating to a very relevant issue today, especially to Newgrounds. I really enjoyed it, and am plannning to show it to many of my friends.

Micwizard Micwizard

My Drill...

...Is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
Great movie.

Madness Dance Party 2 Madness Dance Party 2

EVERYBODY DANCE!

Sweet vid, a great cahnge of pace from the usual madness around here.
Also, the song is Ooh La La by The Wiseguys

Madness Invasion Madness Invasion

That was great.

Your animation was extremely smooth, the characters were great, and the ending was laugh out loud funny.

Madness Desintegration 3 Madness Desintegration 3

Nice job, all of you.

This is a great tribute to the madness series, all of them had great animation. There were a few with what I thought was slow pacing for a madness movie, while some were spot on. So much so, that I couldn't even discern it from an original Kringles work.
You must understand, that I am a huge fan of the madness series, so I tend to rate things like this very harshly. There were a few movies that were a little slow, but overall it was masterful. Not perfect, but amazing. 9/10, 5/5.

WTFuture WTFuture

Wonderful

I think it has gotten to the point where I do not have to watch your animations anymore. I can just vote 5, write a review of 10, and feel confident that I have accurately measured the quality of your work. You are so consistent in your comedy and animation that to view it is no longer a need vote. I know it will be funny, and that's why I watch it.

25ft under the seat 25ft under the seat

Simply great

This is one of the funniest animations on the entire site. I could not get enough of your style of humor, especially your great ability to use surprise and unexpected humor. My single favourite part was when the guys escaped from the police. The music, the buildup, everything fit perfectly. Great job.

ChristMASS Inc. ChristMASS Inc.

One of the greatest things.

This is possibly my favorite comedy flash on Newgrounds. It has everything: Santa, black comedy, crazy powers, a hilarious ending, and perfect comedic timing. Fantastic job, good sirs!